miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012


Añadir leyenda


Hello, World! Welcome to my blog.

My neme's is Mariangel Arteaga but you can call me Mary.
I'm from Mene Grande-Venezuela, Originally.
I live in Maracaibo, in El Naranjal.
I'm 17 year old and i have a big family.
My mon is a lawyer and my dad is oilworeker.
I have two brothers.

I study Social Comunication at Urbe.
My favorite subjects are Graphic Communication and Theory public opinion.
This trimester i am taking 6 classes and i am in the 3rd trimester.

I love  sing, music, dancing, photography, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends.
My favorite food is pasta and like chocolate very much.
The most important for me are My family and my true friends and i love them.

I don't like lies and hipocrisy.

My dreams i want to graduate from social communication. Learn english, potuguese and italian. also i would like to work in a company like CNN.



Well, This is a little bit about me.


                                                                                                    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario